The Interoperability Solution Connecting Care Teams to Support Care Coordination and Population Management
With CareAlign® Exchange, healthcare organizations now have a proven technology to share clinical information and engage in two-way communication across the entire continuum of care.
CareAlign Exchange enables robust interoperability solutions that include secure HIPAA-compliant Direct messaging regardless of the technology, geography, or the diversity of providers involved.
Technology: CareAlign Exchange works with any EHR technology and even for clinicians without an EHR.
Geography: Information flows from within and across states nationwide.
Diversity of Providers: Information can be shared between and among hospitals, primary care physicians, specialists, care coordinators, nursing homes, home health providers, skilled nursing facilities and rehab centers.
By Eliminating Data and Communication Gaps, CareAlign Exchange:
Increases efficiencies in the workflow process: Immediate two-way communication among caregivers achieves a new level of care coordination.
Informs and enlighten critical medical decisions: Caregivers can access a comprehensive view of the patient’s clinical history.
Improves Data Quality and Time Efficiencies: In a recent study, CareAlign Exchange achieved a 30% reduction in the time required to abstract data with complete, accurate information
The CareAlign Interoperability & Insight Solution
CareAlign is the most comprehensive platform on the market, the first in the country to offer a full range of interoperability connections (HL7, XDS, XCA and others) live on a single platform.
Hospitals, health systems, HIEs, IDNs and other healthcare organizations have chosen CareAlign to integrate multiple clinical, administrative and reporting systems, automate workflow and build sustainability with a flexible, scalable solution that supports widespread sharing of protected health information. One of the key deciding factors is ICA’s depth and range of experience in health information exchange technology, unrivaled in the industry.
ICA’s Interoperability Leadership
- Serving more than 1,000 healthcare organizations, 15,000+ end users and 16 million patients nationwide.
- Connected with 30+ EHRs representing more than 80% of the EHR market.
- One of the first two HIE products in the U.S. to achieve eHealth Exchange Validation (July 2014)
- Initial Direct Project standards development work
- One of the first in the country certified as a Direct/HISP via the Direct Trust Agent Accreditation Program (DTAAP)
- ONC’s Standards & Interoperability (S&I) Workgroup
- Healtheway Founding Member
- EHR/HIE Interoperability Workgroup
- Inaugural Direct Connectathon & ONC Showcase participant
- eHealth Initiative Corporate Member
Market-Leading Range of Connection Types
- 32 DTO Accredited HISPs—Connected/Tested
- 125+ HL7 Connections
- 69 XDS.b, 6 XCA and 42 XCR Connections
- 28 Active Integrations
- Ranked as the #2 HIE in America by KLAS in 2015
- Named a “Major Player” and one of the top seven HIE vendors by U.S. Health Information Exchange Packaged Solutions in 2015
- Named to the top Core HIE Vendors by Black Book in 2014