Why We Are The Interoperability Experts
To deliver the right data to the right caregiver at the right time—no matter how disparate the healthcare information technologies involved.
That’s the goal of interoperability— and at ICA, we’re the experts.
Our experience in health information exchange technology is unrivaled, rooted in almost 20 years of physician-developed technology at a major national teaching hospital. Our leadership achievements and collaboration initiatives include:
One of the first two HIE products in the U.S. to achieve eHealth Exchange Validation (July 2014)
Initial Direct Project standards development work
One of the first in the country certified as a Direct/HISP via the Direct Trust Agent Accreditation Program (DTAAP)
ONC’s Standards & Interoperability (S&I) Workgroup
Healtheway Founding Member
EHR/HIE Interoperability Workgroup
Inaugural Direct Connectathon & ONC Showcase participant
eHealth Initiative Corporate Member
ICA is the only interoperability company with all connectivity options (HL7, XCA, XDS) in production on a single platform. Our CareAlign® Interoperability and Insight Solution is a secure, cloud-based infrastructure that achieves clinical connectivity and delivers true care coordination technology to transforming the way care teams connect and healthcare is delivered.
Interoperability Is Just The Beginning
ICA is also a leader in providing insights and intelligence that support clinical decision-making and improve population health. Our CareAlign Insight Solution aggregates and organizes patient data into meaningful information that produces practical insights for real-world applications.
- Ranked #2 HIE by KLAS in 2015.
- Named to the top Core HIE Vendors by Black Book in 2014.
- Named a “Major Player” and one of the top seven HIE vendors by U.S. Health Information Exchange Packaged Solutions.
- ICA is an accredited and one of the nation’s largest Health Information Service Providers (HISP) with a direct messaging.
- ICA is the only vendor with all connectivity options (HL7, XCA, XDS) in production on a single platform.
- One of the first vendors in the country to be certified for Direct as a founding member of DirectTrust.